Society of Early Americanists Listserv
The Society of Early Americanists listserv provides a means of communication between members about upcoming conferences, scholarly queries, course preparations, recent publications,
- To subscribe to the SEA listserv: send your name and the message “SUBSCRIBE EARAM-L YOUR NAME” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribers may send a message to be posted on the listserv to this address: email@example.com
- This is a moderated list, so subscribers will be verified before a posting will appear.
- The list archives (back to December 1995) may be searched at https://listserv.kent.edu
- The SEA listserv reflects the Mission of the society, a nonprofit organization, and is hosted by a university server, which precludes messages for promotional and commercial purposes.
- If there are questions about the SEA listserv, please contact either one of the EARAM-L Moderators:Professor Raymond Craig, Bowling Green State University, firstname.lastname@example.orgProfessor Laura Stevens, University of Tulsa, email@example.com
- If you have questions about posts, want to stop a post you just sent, or need help with the archives (go to listserv.kent.edu), you can contact either one of us. Thank you.