Society of Early Americanists Listserv
The Society of Early Americanists listserv, EARAM-L, provides a means of communication between members about upcoming conferences, scholarly queries, course preparations, and recent publications. EARAM-L is a moderated electronic discussion list that is open to anyone with an interest in the literature and culture of America to approximately 1830. Subscription is free of charge. You need not be a member of the Society, but SEA membership is encouraged.
- To subscribe to the SEA listserv: send your name and the message “SUBSCRIBE EARAM-L YOUR NAME” to email@example.com
- Subscribers may send a message to be posted on the listserv to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a moderated list, so subscribers will be verified before a posting will appear.
- The list archives (back to December 1995) may be searched at https://listserv.kent.edu
- The SEA listserv reflects the Mission of the society, a nonprofit organization, and is hosted by a university server, which precludes messages for promotional and commercial purposes.
- If there are questions about the SEA listserv, please contact either one of the EARAM-L Moderators: Professor Raymond Craig, Bowling Green State University, email@example.com, Professor Laura Stevens, University of Tulsa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions about posts, want to stop a post you just sent, or need help with the archives (go to listserv.kent.edu), you can contact either one of us. Thank you.